RE: What do you recommend for FM transmitter antennas?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: What do you recommend for FM transmitter antennas?
From: Shan Easterling <seasterling@afa.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 17:40:42 +0000

           Shively has been the top choice for the AFR Network since the 1990s, and like Pat, we have also started trying their new Versa2une model. We have installed dozens & dozens of Shively antennas in the past 25 years and their quality & longevity has been impressive.

           You can’t go wrong with ERI either but those might be priced above your budget. We haven’t had good luck with Jampro antennas. We tried a couple of large Jampro antennas twenty years ago and ultimately stayed with Shively. Whatever you do, certainly don’t buy the cheapest priced antenna; you don’t want to be replacing it ten years down the road. When it comes to antennas you definitely get what you pay for.

Shan Easterling
AFR Engineering
Po Box 3206
Tupelo, MS 38801
Office 662–821–2006
Cell 662–523–6722

“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson