Re: SEMI TECH: "Windifying" LINUX
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SEMI TECH: "Windifying" LINUX
From: Willie Barnett <wbradiolists@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 10:13:06 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=B96TQljqa9EU1y24hW0XtnL2negkYllEcVpVZaJssl4=; b=jhNO0j4TGTXRNxpkCUZnwy9md1JCfbpJyUWxyTQdYkCAVfm1Iyd3q1qozBJ2RBoV61 PieuHZ3KvPrlwefpt5iUAttuxgcpXeMm+klr3xTAwlW5DTuTrwju5o39M+Ylmgkuma41 NuS/xbfwmvXAd6YrmSg4eluiKxNpvHPfsUdmhkGCmJR30SGOrqxTp0bSkkBP2cINM4FB QpJILvucxnWs41IoYv9mj9ppXsdkFXbZw7GkCITEAiOtm6NF7JGr5DoDP1lisIPF6dH+ J+b69eAcE2uifATTmdDYPSHXQpqemEAFDdojQZRpj/QR2LiRjiHpmlteqS0CmvxgUPiS yAow==
Hey, Lamar! Good to "hear" from you. :)

Replies embedded: