RE: Contract Engineer - off list response requested
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Contract Engineer - off list response requested
From: Jack Epperson <Jack.Epperson@alphamediausa.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:32:47 +0000

Just a thought, it does not make any difference if the market is “saturated with available engineers”. If what you offer is better service then you will be in demand. Often I find that contractors or trades people can be difficult to work with and not responsive to my needs, (they want it done their way no matter what) or they are not really as good as they think that they are. Most people want a good value for the cost they are paying and if you are offering a good value for the cost, then you will be in demand. Customer service is 80% about fixing the customer, the rest is just hardware and now that we have the internet, even that is not so difficult anymore.

sig

"Old engineers don’t die, they dielectric."