Re: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:13:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=IJ4aSa2cvIstrkBAZysolnRsFBLAamU/X7OvjFKUPu4=; b=RrvM7u59mJA0bI5EVCVnT8EXfhOCcvNKPJMV03B5KjS6YQEaXNmgsDMtGl1Z8z5EBs LhTrhs0dG/rS05xv46yLD4CXftf1mNj6YzwgcQtb3h41A8vrgrxwOOfKmbB6w1EGX0hp ugUXVPloSdEhXtW98JmhF4NCh0P+LeGYSZGrae64PhtvwC4DfKB9w9wCJxTLfRf49mgU t0ry6z+mJZzs63t6dV6wT//lH2FSH8flFYMq+zSGGHs+zXI9N99xOFmtzWBqGczLWJ/m QhwJ5+xXUnu+SGGIqN2EawJBCX8yyxICwegrNZhlMK+hVfhN7X6s1QnciRogUmckN4J2 biiw==
The 60 days expired long ago because the unit you have is not rule compliant, The add-on CAP converter only bought some time back when that was rule-compliant. But since then the old units became obsolete since they cannot be programmed with new alert codes.

Buy a blue Sage. You will be glad you did since you can connect to it with any computer browser on the LAN and print the log from whatever printer the computer can use.