EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
From: WCDG <radiotalk887@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:03:46 +0000
Cc: waggle887 <waggle887@windstream.net>
X_cmae_category: , ,
Hello everyone:
Seems like something goes out every month.

We have the old  SAGE EAS ENDEC - looks gray or green, not the blue digital one. The printer stopped cold. Any ideas? some paper was jammed and it stopped but looks like all the paper is out of it now but cannot make the printer move forward by the menu or manually.  (this has the rolls that come out the front.)  I rebooted the unit but nothing new happened.

Looking for another unit or one that can be cannibalized for the printer, or just the printer module. Can still send my weekly alerts and the rest of this old unit seems alright for now. It is also connected to a CAP unit on top.

What can I do in this situation for i cannot receive a paper  copy of all the weekly and monthly alerts we are supposed to log?  I heard you can be down 60 days for repairs if you note it in the log. Is that true?

Any ideas or units we can purchase?

Thanks for Him,
Laurel Hughes-Massey
WCDG 88.7 FM
Dahlonega, GA. 30533

Email me here:  waggle887@windstream.net
phone: 706-482-0060
Follow-Ups: Re: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
("Bruce" <bruce@psalmfm.org>, 15 Mar 2018 18:11:02 -0000)
Re: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed
(Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>, 15 Mar 2018 18:14:29 -0000)
Re: EAS SAGE ENDEC printer needed