RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: Peggy Campbell <PCampbell@AmbassadorAdvertising.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:56:56 +0000

FRIENDS:  This was previously posted at the Forum and also distributed to primary contact via email to all non-Com partners:

NON-COMMERCIAL STATIONS:
Replacement Available for Today's Broadcast

The replacement broadcast includes a "Hope Restored" spot replacing the current movie spot.

Out of an abundance of caution, Focus on the Family has pushed out a replacement program today with a “Hope Restored” spot replacing the current movie spot.  They’re taking this step whether or not the movie spot is indeed problematic for non-comms,  The replacement program has been uploaded and pushed out at 12:00NN Eastern.  If you’re a non-comm, you may want to re-transfer the file for later airings today via Amb-OS or the FOF FTP site.

This happened as a result of a couple of processes being by-passed by unknowing, but well-intentioned folks in the chain.  The team at Focus is reeducating everyone to make sure something like this doesn’t occur again.

Thank you for your partnership!

For further questions or concerns, please contact Katie@ambaa.com.  For technical assistance, please contact focussat@fotf.org or call 719-548-4677.