Re: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:48:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=L7tm6bK4m4jMkVW3P1Bj6IKaEj8/8F+CZH1mv0EWJXg=; b=Cq3OTPSNvfhu8QP4cbgzW4+jmQX6DZcIOGG7CUYx/9uRuE1MDIc3ybH4hd81muIbLa Mwz0x8OSMcZAeZZvuMClPUJrQ5/CAPHkK0sKe5GpQ7xwwZYQpq0Sh+ci/c+W7yDYcIjE 41lfinv1b9cPN6M1sZZslO0D/750wr89UtP06I2WOIBBRpt0Eh76gsseBhBn5eTwH/3Q eHA3BJjnjGx4VcKzRNBtZI+t1Ewf8B2p/hiWfRiUUfQa/37Pu7Ws9NF9oH4OGQ6bZcXJ ti6SmAce++2djpCGLBT7jRyS6qs8ryoh3dUg1yqgBOsHj8FH4+5f3Er9f2C9ZD56uWTO p9sA==
Agreed, Ryan.

Of course, it is strictly promotional, which is specifically prohibited of a for-profit entity on non-commercial radio.

It would be different if it were an informational or educational commentary about its virtues and therefore a recommendation of those involved with the paid Focus program. Alas, it is simply a commercial ad.

So far, absolutely nothing from Focus.