RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: Jim Sanders <JSanders@AmbassadorAdvertising.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:28:56 +0000

All – Thanks for your feedback and patience.  We’ve been discussing with Focus the spot, what happened, a fix and processes going forward.

First and most importantly, out of an abundance of caution, Focus will push out a replacement program today with a “Hope Restored” spot replacing the current movie spot.  They’re taking this step whether or not the movie spot is indeed problematic for non-comms,.  The replacement program will be uploaded and pushed out by the top of the hour (12:00NN Eastern).  If you’re a non-comm, you may want to re-transfer the file for later airings today via Amb-OS or the FOF FTP site.

This happened as a result of a couple a couple processes being by-passed by unknowing, but well-intentioned folks in the chain.  The team at Focus is reeducating everyone to make sure something like this doesn’t occur again.  Thank you for your partnership!

With our apologies,

Jim
Ambassador