RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: Ryan Freed <rfreed@weec.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:21:02 +0000

J  Sounds counterintuitive right?  I just know that in cases where it was kind of a judgement call on the lingo, spots that sounded more commercial have been ruled commercial, especially when the station has other spots that cross the line.

Like I said, a judgement call.  I tend to lean on the conservative end of the underwriting rules.

Ryan