Re: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: FW: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: "Marcos O'Rourke" <mo@kwve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:04:30 -0700
So, because it sounds well done that makes it a commercial?

--
Marcos O'Rourke, CBRE CBNE
Engineering

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Ryan Freed <rfreed@weec.org> wrote:

After listening to the spot, it sounds like they tried to keep it Non com friendly.  No calls to action, not a whole lot of qualitative language, but because of it’s supurb production value, in my opinion it IS qualitative, a commercial and definitely a red flag.  Basically a subjective judgement call for each station.  Would be nice to know ahead of time, I really don’t want to have to check focus everyday for something like this.

Ryan