Re: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Focus on the Family program has a commercial ad attached
From: Dave Hartman <dhartman@praisefm.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 09:08:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=praisefm-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=vUBY4IceE/5bnkLiCyoYTsiP5GiCyLEeWPRIhO06R7w=; b=hZu8wxMYWFavacbimA16D2xeiZu06SL2VqgcDj4lIEIBALQiZ4/YCjchTSLZcZzder 9VuFc7byFgn+HIv0Q5CqFvb9uFmMDBhaqax6bsrrkIInkf28u3Ww4FXoNCJi/ncrRiUS rTQ9Z1mLU7SW1SST6kt1uqpl8FnrC8fFdNCDuK0cpsEsFZEcprsyJo01XOC21opOT96I xusJoT9BYQvGXYKgIquBbI5cRNjDn5i69TIUaNqA3J8jodMyh3/UmI6ND0ScCwa6ftkl iXd/m7JIUgDceiIXjO8Jk2gCZIlOUKLl7Me54IW7/pg9wNGKy/e2KSJVPccFd6IfC+xI VdXw==
Thanks Alan for the heads up. One would think that Focus would have looked into this before adding it to the program.
Look forward to hearing there response..

Dave Hartman
PraiseFM