RE: Online Backup? Which one?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Online Backup? Which one?
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 00:50:12 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
References: <CACci8U6CbcOobEJY8=BVcKyt_uHXxEEokgFJWWapJbpZLwicTg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOkhgWqYEmystAhXuCkCE6XFuFRDjPmSwYRb351MJJuMQkCweQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACci8U52kb4anbCiHkK0F1_TM6XHsdBg+R2sS+emYk1cRFShzw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOkhgWq2taBmVdMJb5BoyY9dNW-SpANEhPFjQY9H4gvrSC1xJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAB42DVqrzpb3xguKSLzZBmbaayOLpx6n4MO_NN62Z1d5tuD2-A@mail.gmail.com> <BA2B99FD5E616341828E1A9A2EF8BC434A4515FA@STSRV01.WEEC.local> <CACci8U4BhpRe96RPFqDUeO1-iwOK=ohLwPmYmfqvjCBZc33EAg@mail.gmail.com> <00d901d3b4a8$30e11880$92a34980$@icloud.com> <359969890.11195255.1520277238287@mail.yahoo.com> <c479c578-afe2-095e-6b30-27d445303e57@bosscher.org> <011201d3b4c8$a9132760$fb397620$@icloud.com>
I must be getting your replies, Nathaniel!  Jim's messages show up here in duplicate for some reason, one to the inbox and one to the CRTech folder where they are all supposed to go.  I also seem to get duplicates from Brian Gullikson and there may be others.  I figured the problem is on this end, but maybe it isn't.

Mike Shane
Salem Media Group Omaha