Comment line, prayer line, testimony line
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Comment line, prayer line, testimony line
From: "Thomas Cottle" <Tom@Faithradio.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:22:59 -0500

Just checking to see what others use for comment lines and phone in lines.  We tried using a website gadget so people could record messages but got zero response with that.  Does anyone here use a separate phone line for people to call in testimonies, prayer requests, or general comments for our station so we can air them.  Is there a service anyone uses?  Do you have a legality clause mentioned when people call in?  I appreciate any input or suggestions.  Thank you.

Tom Cottle

Operations Director

Faith Radio Network, WFRF

Tallahassee, Florida