RE: Online Backup? Which one?
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Online Backup? Which one?
From: nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:34:17 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1520271261; bh=O3iECZ340UWJDa/+xPWgpCS4AvXHDqU0/XyWQ/h9RuQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=vDmxegpf4zNpi/sc8HU6WxajCLk3sH6d4WT//QEPBTwcKSiLmh2iZSqqt8F0mRkEl lWnknsJ+Ylf9mIGpPsa2QYFKTfn0AiXIOXIPXx9GACrbD1LXKfw0HgQlAvyutYxPOn mraufEPhfqiFvOUEHg2rkmxHyMe2FJWHg+viMsg0tJhOjaxM0yWjriQ56uaR7Hg+Lq 9LPdOTv6ZQbhy82rQ2aVBCLZ9+icQsNdJ/3XDso25XxzqqvyQUS9YD3PStzpLbnyK4 JR+/SxyeWE9I3Kk14xYWtz9v68FGS+uXoXf8TU8/H89HmkuwznbwSh9cN3wfEwNtr9 Q+8csMx/f/ETQ==
References: <CACci8U6CbcOobEJY8=BVcKyt_uHXxEEokgFJWWapJbpZLwicTg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOkhgWqYEmystAhXuCkCE6XFuFRDjPmSwYRb351MJJuMQkCweQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACci8U52kb4anbCiHkK0F1_TM6XHsdBg+R2sS+emYk1cRFShzw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOkhgWq2taBmVdMJb5BoyY9dNW-SpANEhPFjQY9H4gvrSC1xJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAB42DVqrzpb3xguKSLzZBmbaayOLpx6n4MO_NN62Z1d5tuD2-A@mail.gmail.com> <BA2B99FD5E616341828E1A9A2EF8BC434A4515FA@STSRV01.WEEC.local> <CACci8U4BhpRe96RPFqDUeO1-iwOK=ohLwPmYmfqvjCBZc33EAg@mail.gmail.com>

Do you really need to backup every day? I would consider not backing up over the weekend if you cant verify the integrity of the data your backing up.

My worst case backup I lose nearly 2 months of data if the main studio burns to the ground the day before I cycle the backup drives. If that happens I have more problems than missing 2 months of data though….