Re: Online Backup? Which one?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Online Backup? Which one?
From: Dave Land <dave@klvv.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 10:11:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=klvv-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ODKijd1Tp4Gn70IxoD3JctdsT6Cc75xM8l7BzkZioNc=; b=0bEZzFxkIdfRKIZ3SCRSXUD2epYqd6IeNRfFnp3sYC+wXmfaeZVeZWNCn1cJxL8qE3 lu/LqVjugLc0Aym2UrtBgUFAvvWEZSaI9k68X2fhMgsMx/ENGru9C4tWvi3IOoG9OR0r +7yMQFruvH69N0IY8IaLxOjoGQe5BusL3w5p+sFePUCQ7L435aOoLSGL1fcY5BxEKhfj /NvMx7Poelbws+RZxwWk+PkkiRorH4qoVdxWuMBKVdUoNfkLXnKXtplaT2oq056aaDbw L9LgyuKbG84Bbzkh0Bt+DyFKaHBvKcEo/r/P853tMFt6n843ui7Nqos45sFPF0xJ16Im ePRg==
Thanks Willie for your input...
We already do all that but it got our backups too because it hit on a weekend and the backups ran at night like they were supposed to. Nobody knew it was bad data getting backed up. A USB backup takes 23 hours! Our NAS takes about 6+ hrs for a full backup.
Broadcast PCs are not on the same network.

We're thinking an online service would be a good belts and suspenders backup for the backup. What is anyone else using for this?
Dave