And political file (was Re: Online Public File - LPFM's too?)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: And political file (was Re: Online Public File - LPFM's too?)
From: "Mora, Bj" <bj.mora@gopcmodesto.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:22:58 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gopcmodesto-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=J2RkJhCqJtBSBQAgcLu1Bo2NqGg4aL4wx7NurmY2U64=; b=Ad+99tMFYpgw/31dFYCMAAYYixVIT67544QxkI8VzumTPz09lS1E9e808wfqFobO0y 8glJe7X5OtSyUCQcNi099swmDA4/wjjItLxsS5h1whg513bgxtkga+4JBhq6PNrQR+H3 Byf8iiD2B/HeNUbBQtRWNJCTfWxY0d1tEGWSNWutWbcNwkHbqv0IpwUA2HuOBnA6wJzO jBpULiF0NGYfY79Nnl0HlRNnhVDlq367dbyPt5G/g1/PdaOr2dlQAdcLgLaobc2PZsXw bFnLNEvojlkytbt+VDwRJk78v0KBzpLcnYD4tuLsCJCCOj3OG2nGao5FWcPBoByrk7sK B/lw==
Here's a reference re: lack of public file requirements for LPFMs:

Kevin brings up a good point. It has been suggested, and I agree, that LPFMs have their own policy on this. For our station, we have a printed copy of the FCC rule 73.1943, and our one sentence policy that we do not accept requests from candidates for broadcast time. You still must log any activity, requests, etc. For example, we reached out to House candidates in the last election cycle and documented that (no money was exchanged).

in His service,
BJ Mora for GraceRadio at www.graceradio.net
KGCE-LP/Modesto is on the air - NOW at FM 107.9!