Re: OPIF ownership report question
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: OPIF ownership report question
From: Mark Croom <markc@newmail.kinshipradio.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 09:38:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=newmail-kinshipradio-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xCJ5NEjj/1SwnZzKz5Ji8pmERS3Ya0xwhIc+ybayd0Q=; b=H2nM0KM9bS5sp6mVTbwdHMGndH01Isaqau7Zmfb6ye4UlnEfFf3QXP130m3aOPk3Kl 6CdBjPPWMPdSZV3hJXaqEOlvSnpCLFjb2gUIyY9OajZNzxe7FEfrqlz0z6/bwilFOfYy wKSahYOmi7fdZ93qaos9HmVmEmTnQuxOpM7D3FOuSW8MSAZ5CzKPKLdEf4D1WYEmycCc DjvV5dAOZGvvmvzTAJhUt6VmSUOx6qJBTkrnkfQ4UwuWcxxDh7bPtqiYY6Mi0q3mmWGY JcbK6kXDTDBgS8DO49BlILtt1Ypt1Nswr0CydGwvYRMySDIduEU9Y5yTQJNC/HtlrxLw t62Q==
When I do ABIP inspections, I look for the latest complete report. Normally, this is the last Biennial reort. But if a complete ownership report was filed in connection with a sale, then that would be your complete report that would supersede the previous Biennial filed with the Commission.

Some companies have Board changes annually so they end up filing supplemental reports as well. In that case, the last full Biennial and any supplemental reports should be in the file until the one that's due pretty much right now goes in, then the old one(s) are eligible to be removed.

I'm not an attorney, so these are my commonsense interpretations of the rules as I understand them, and I believe they match up to the information in the good 'ol' Self-Inspection Checklist.

Mark
MN