Re: Can't log in to create new Public Inspection File
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Can't log in to create new Public Inspection File
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 07:59:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QRfnNiSuUU9hNzlSA9sOUKPSB32AcwZryDFTUnK2cjI=; b=f0VizPjRZck0zCGhuK8oIMKeQ0J0VH/8HUGyYNR3GNgZDW7g7FoVhIAkzvSnPGNNTY Tdlcv7o3Y26J8LD3gnbeGct0S6k4yVQLFFe2/XcKAfLcO42209eKmFRf3wVzH7o9myGy isssOoysZPnf54/5gMCjWack1lzlRml3o4P+peFkp16lda3HyBZa6i7YdqtLxBa7+NRA YuRiFkaODDtIx+jqBev4GCySx4ENVGBe3KOrEpARd4k6ybINlTY3451V6OEX7JUGzSUX 3bkjyjpyu2zSTrNNwRLQZzmdr4TwxqGWCl8n9G0QUKHF20WPUEOtQDdTmEfgCmJflj5Q yoRA==
What Alan said...

AND if you still don't get in OR there are no stations associated with that FRN, use the "Which FRN Should I Use" link in the owner dashboard login to find what FRN your OPIF(s) are associated with.  I had several customers whose OPIFs were associated with an FRN that they didn't know existed...  I had to have a couple of FRN PWs reset manually and that took 2 or 3 days.

Good luck,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
Lawrenceburg, TN
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT