RE: Occasional "burps" on U4K?
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Occasional "burps" on U4K?
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:35:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pilgrimradio.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date: Subject:In-Reply-To:References:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=vTuN2+3WkK/4j/wc7DSRwpHoiQLzeYDfSByDBwmqE9E=; b=IzTlTyheL6+9wd4qeVeB+HPc9 5ZvwWDNyD3YWAAOJBmCV9f0N2ZwbUXf9/Aq/PakuY54BnnLu/SK086pnGrWYWC0ISlzJMt6LFRkYy XvYww/7KK9LLJLOFSBPupdYMmb7uGNNGaRwByLZPnrKRbZgwNP5YwDl5jLNkGfXg4rGeY=;

Willie,

I’ve already had to replace aging capacitors on the U4K PSU board.   I would check them with an ESR analyzer.

Bill