RE: Weird LAN issue!
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Weird LAN issue!
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:39:08 +0000

Do you have the option of trying a different Ethernet switch? I’ve had bad ones that had intermittent connections.

I see you already tried a new cable. Did that go directly from the computer to the switch or is there wall cabling in the path?

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
jon@ksgn.com
909-583-2136