Re: Occasional "burps" on U4K?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Occasional "burps" on U4K?
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 08:24:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JZifG88fveOSvonFV0GU3SC+Y2fUqbMWB3PchEwtTH0=; b=kwlEbXfrJ6UEupE0ou4g2VOXuGa7+raum2IBqAST0UX4ltZjVnQ1T/PnrXfRwaAuAH TFd5nGtBpharqjHkn9IOoSLeKyqBqBmxUAak4aEHZkxzZODH2KU4TuFngxUfARKqKvQq 8MYdbwN9XWfIui4UCxeLoeAs5IctTp9zagzPRVM63078Ges6+4cqgh89MUkEfPfs/78+ 0Q7NKn/jldB01DJK9G597E97dXwfjWJtJ68oOR2IQ9WSSvGpnHplA1aLhVRbEmznF3IN w5d0WSptfJtA0MZKC6e5+iJuKu/9MD8D2m+R1Jy2WkV0/N/VKGtQRXYeL8y8pvyXqkTt Bcsg==
References: <CAOkhgWqbPwK8xSkH1sZm2yrRYz0q6ffMFOSnXn2C00fjOR3ZcA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR07MB3542C83C8715A4FEA4C6E691D3C80@CY4PR07MB3542.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAOkhgWogooH7j-+QbnaJ8c-dwYTyjUbiyjRkyarS3ax3ooTBWQ@mail.gmail.com> <7D7D6348-59FC-422B-BE13-189EE013F45E@ieee.org> <CAAthHBakHnf-gWDVHB12gq0e=96ksBk2=n-UBFQyjFA2Su3kLg@mail.gmail.com> <C35CD5AF-C7E3-4D65-B796-FD87C6958751@salemomaha.com>
Is there a C-band band-pass filter installed between the LNB and the dish feedpoint?