RE: PIF RPU/STL
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: PIF RPU/STL
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 12:46:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pilgrimradio.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:To:From:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=EefaFEwkGM5DkYbI97YxS0cpuKUc87C39jl2w8N6Zi8=; b=D20CQJTx22XrWx5Yj5woi1uPNo 0nz5+f4DbYgjwxw4/mZGhFrcBlOuNUUW54ViJ5/QDxQwMlS8PpYzOIh1kwZvrTS9TkpwGLtLjy9lX n28orfAO4x/4NlEx0cY0vXYntqE+GgVWQzy1SSkPkKa69yFf16Rl9iK1OsConuksXjLI=;
I clicked on the "Related facilities in the ULS" and found info on our STL
license.   However was not able to download the actual Authorization, could
only download a "Reference Copy" that states at the top "This is not an
official FCC license".   The only official copy I could find is the one the
FCC mailed to us back when it was issued.     I uploaded the scanned
official copy to the OPIF.

Bill