Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Tim Swanson <timswanson@kswp.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 14:35:32 -0600
References: <CAHfB3uPsaK8rsam2dJyUtbC_ufYbF_g8e1J3t7DuY0p_BnXNCg@mail.gmail.com> <003401d39f6d$d45db900$7d192b00$@pilgrimradio.com> <CALhX5z5jiAyBLuhnPaFyng_WsuiuWX7b+ssDfo2fbG2C8Cukhw@mail.gmail.com> <ea97f766-d9b8-fca7-ff87-e5d90e7bd78e@reyware.us> <CALhX5z6gMOSmTgKDSSh2i_1=iEaZBPSpW8W3mN1ROXbwOuOy_Q@mail.gmail.com> <82a9d0f3-1e43-d3a4-1fea-9d59ac4873ba@reyware.us> <CALhX5z5m66LeQY+6EoMtWcB7TLaW3dk7USOaZrgv5UGHgEXFGg@mail.gmail.com>
Oh, I'll agree but I would love to have the host of the program in there somewhere. I've discovered our [beta test] app picks up album art/photos of some of them when their name is included with a program. Or it picks up the program art/logo itself. Very cool.