Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Tim Swanson <timswanson@kswp.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:58:25 -0600
As with any software there is a bit of learning curve.

I don't like curves.... straight and narrow...that's the path for me. 😂😂😂

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:22 PM, Bill Hurne <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com> wrote:

As with any software there is a bit of learning curve.  MagicRDS Text replacing features are found by clicking the little blue “ON AIR” button near the top of the home screen.  You can configure text sources here, and your text replacing configuration here.  The help pages are very helpful.

In our case the automation outputs serial data from a serial port, but MagicRDS doesn’t directly import serial data.  Pira provides a serial capture program to do this.   You can send a help request to Pira for how to configure this, they are very responsive to help requests.

Bill