RE: Remote Control
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Remote Control
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:28:44 +0000

There’s a Burk ARC 16 on ebay for 99.99 plus 43.29 shipping. “Seems to be functional” “Sold as is.” So how much risk do you want to take?

You would need a relay panel to go with that. Oh! And does it have the ESI card so it can call out?

There are some other units on ebay that appear to be better and cost more.

Is your phone system analog? That’s what these need. I have my Burk connected to an ATA to make our IP phone line look like an analog line to the Burk.

Be careful!

Broadcast Tools might have what you need in a new unit that will fit in the budget.

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
jon@ksgn.com
909-583-2136