Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Tim Roberts <tim@kmocfm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:42:21 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kmocfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TSQ829dbSoXCPR/q7xOcvC0ZZ05gRpvgfmdkWIsJ67c=; b=bO3AlIUJPbcuh1kfgmFwiT5RUgkOq/Z+9O+WGfv8Q7e6BzqqeovbeGq+yZ4ef+QRGd YhInbvrhV5qMO7AkshChcZCz9wWy1Nv60n8pmVWK4gH1Ai73JePPldFQYdU4UUp0sHwn YDEWwKMBa6w9Xuv56B0+Le+AagVIGPwaTrsdQpaMsmnwBZpIv020anw7qjzpsPoCIZTv SX7rwLM9iGjjaRuCh9Qt0SSa3o0OmERdbbj+1n6KOm9fO+u42BOdVnqgYe82DSNmP9wV TaF1keuvwXf39wA9pxVPNy2+UOZACX8xHjTcfHq3c06D8T0+EG/5O0fdJjQ4VebW6ITZ 5A/Q==
We could use Radio Spider to change all the info, but that adds another step to the process and more potential for issues. Sounds like Free MagicRDS can do the same thing, I just don't like the idea of adding more steps to getting what we want where we want it. Every step adds more potential for error. If there was a way for the Amb-OS UI to take care of it you wouldn't need to use that additional computer to make it happen with Free MagicRDS.
-Tim KMOC