Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Tim Roberts <tim@kmocfm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:34:45 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kmocfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YUkAuE8DtHoQNnmcwB1NYNM06QlgkPDaiYI03PF9je0=; b=wBnjQAoNEMZcaAse9KvHYUxwi+QJSyzMQiEIYvBMybYn9SnRDY6H7v/kxdV0dIR6Bd EgR6L4JnIQEOi7UdNBKoHUjIJzL8Av2XVh5u+mYxR+roK+tZQPim8MLFU7+10hT9tHkf C0BAwIYILrcCPC7Fr8grp5jEdLtXXyMMRbHfHV2vBtnJ18Cu1zRn00v3PW63LjCZZNF7 eLkf0q9Zj1/pHr7NAadVc/elAujFNo6aA/p8sGiipH7BoxoMLqRAyBHR4iPpJG+qql0g gslA1YQ8aOmttuNC+uUSHXrP6HutiH/kdOC93jcztfI15046IVtNeELr696Xgz5CNfQ2 Wo5g==
Personally I would love to be able to adjust the cart info via the Amb-OS UI. I think that would be the best solution, as I'm sure we wouldn't all agree on exactly what we wanted our RDS info to be.
-Tim KMOC