RE: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Program information
From: Dylan Kraayenrink <dylan@keysforkids.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:16:34 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

I’d like to put in a vote for being able to change title and artist info (or, as on AudioVault, ‘description’ and ‘client ID/artist’ fields) through the Ambos UX. It would be very convenient to do it there as opposed to setting up another piece of software.

As for what to name things, we take Adventures in Odyssey, for example. I put “Adventures in Odyssey” in the title field and “Focus on the Family” in the artist field. This info is then displayed on our website and app as “Adventures in Odyssey by Focus on the Family.”

We take a number of daily and weekly programs that need just a bit of adjustment to show up properly, so if this process could be automated by the UX, I’d be happy to have it.

Dylan Kraayenbrink

Donate online at keysforkids.net/donate

Program Director | Keys for Kids Radio