Re: Wave File Normalization Software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Wave File Normalization Software
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 07:24:53 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=P/P3FqdK1YxF6V9oWOzHvXJIk9nPX8ImLMowx6CSWLg=; b=u9jtiUbQiYHZsdUK8sfhMgtajE7ObdCaXbdEbR5BPjDgTY4RxSqONsXT3l+Pyd/wzL c1zTpJEm1DAje/UzDrQGONKKU9qLo7tzHmYv0SGCiF5NEz2DuR6e1UKKjR60kkqlfEAZ FfDbFn77aWDx1VxACFoFg6Etp9wxTIXkehuEhPn/tdPPeq3PhdrzWaThtUjflVOhnA0P BQnSfBYn13G497EMAPGuzcUIJ9me3KdidczHQvckZEensOfyRBLUpOJN0e7+p8m0SFR6 m/co7N7iJyb2+SCor6GMdjo0h0v4Nywl/IFL7PJBkiNp9XBwkaXA5k6jLOQ9jzOQFi9V UI9A==
Mike,

Please do post it.  I would like to see how you are doing it.

Thanks,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
Lawrenceburg, TN
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT