Re: Wave File Normalization Software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Wave File Normalization Software
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 19:36:27 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=KDAzptNqGX/Vox+0BkoS8bwMjJlr5mtI4QpiuTjkYbs=; b=cUgFzuaCoDJemez9rk1qk3302K6RFe4PBJqwgatBkn39m3yXBojdJb8aH/erYHM99W k2S9x9eLYfJuEgVaNa6Zsw0andva25SVw0tC3AiiOrdsGAV2tOaaiCfStiD9XUr/kAMw bVsuqu3GBT+LhpcvM8NP/EL1J6M7q1+4Nc3QTco++dssLEuUD/mcmDQzILTthL/4jh0g dPxI9uKXcgy+TG0HF9wnBMYGglVVDHgGZun1Qqy1hoTE6TDuXO9ycpxzGXaeC7py3OHq jmYEfoVy8/6jxw79cryB85qZiAVAMninTQ4i/e6IA/Dq8cN4gIvBVvpq45rqjpugNiHx UCkQ==
Thanks Mark,

I have Audacity on several computers myself but have never used it for normalization.  I will give it a try.

The station also has a couple different versions of Audition but have apparently not been able to make it normalize effectively.

Thanks,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
Lawrenceburg, TN
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT