RE: Wave File Normalization Software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Wave File Normalization Software
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 00:58:48 +0000

Audacity can do batch processing. You create what they call a “chain” and then you can apply it to a bunch of files. It will take a while to process through all of them, but it should do the job.

https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/chains_for_batch_processing_and_effects_automation.html

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB