Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Chris Wygal <cmwygal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:14:52 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MfQYimwuqE4lfj9a2E0B6bx8eZlwNH3fHpCVnA1D9so=; b=Id4BK7Q3B+dmltPMT17vHr+Ybgr5lBYRK6hoDJ+8t2IJVJdL39wvTiwQzrPMAAVlmX gKIaypgcVlhO83CHOW3wJkO7//vlLe9OiPtOL3CulavAu5WPwj3ptNrQaB3DYzwCfl9u cN74Ccj/kH9j9Nr29QlyJ5d6Av2RNUp190e4d374xUmOsjf1snOcPk5NyiAIun5C4ndV ZGcrIUHdThkWLhukysNJ/rZC2pmdCwGtCRPvmP9vOEr0uoTR0oh1S/BzrbdCs5887Sa2 Y7ZgyWxcVpvXbsLB77ZYvo8ompWhrDcHUC8+iKUisJyQKRhxiNr2dfR7csdIJfdbqX1e VGmw==
CSRDS from Arctic Palm lets you schedule events and use the text you want. So, if FOTF comes on at 9:00am, schedule a CSRDS event that says, "Focus On The Family on KAVX."

Another cool thought might be to schedule a CSRDS event during the break after FOTF that says, "Insight For Living Coming Up on KAVX."