Re: Program information
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Program information
From: Tim Swanson <timswanson@kswp.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:22:39 -0600
I'll check it out. I already use their silent sensor software.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Bill Hurne <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com> wrote:

Free MagicRDS software from Pira.cz has a nifty text replacing feature that can replace your unwanted text with anything you desire.    We air both music and speaking programs and have very nice looking RDS thanks to MagicRDS running on a computer between the automation RDS output and the encoders.   And did I say this software is free?

Bill