Re: Early Automation system nostalgia (was:why I like assembly (And CRTECH))
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Early Automation system nostalgia (was:why I like assembly (And CRTECH))
From: John Stortz <ka4flx@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:56:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QkEDr2ZDhW1L0XJvgjyrXcGnnGJK5zzgzvoERZDT150=; b=o8gK+MXtz1G+6xCRxiPUkxpfDzkvKlSpdCoK1TO+4bAZqfTnvIubIJ9I53lsZqpyah /5oJFsLZdwME6z81Hoyu4tH6B6b5IWwRv3eqCDLQgw3W7pIMPLvLJKkHi1JPzHTyoxkw WB9ue4aGUaFCa/r21SdxYHO3FbR/82E1EGlIwsOnHNJFPD8mp3FkRPx4YzF5i0kmSwOy +6shrQYgBLWhmMX4c2Ky31jIm1YYxhiHlyGQwJpCJe1oalRmZa3wAEv5tNWZ4rXAXoqE 9FzoTWpRojqWtzkpeXBUzaJztsqeI/SLAhGnXN/J21kgqJUchQhCpIWFopoxgTHPppo0 7cTw==
" Lamar, you never cease to amaze me with your awesome "tinkeritis" projects! Man... if I had even half of your skills... ;)"

Willie,
I consider YOU to be one of the CLASS A Tinkerers. Just to see your ham equipment is very impressive of your ability.
Tinkering may develop to new levels among Christian Broadcast Engineers, because we have a higher goal in our minds & hearts.
And when something goes tremendously "right," there is almost nobody at the station who even understands what you did. So the need to share drives us to something like this listserv, where people not only understand, but will be interested in learning from other engineers.

John S.

 A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
*~Unknown Wise Guy~