Re: Audio Monitoring?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Audio Monitoring?
From: Nathaniel Steele <nathaniel.steele@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:53:06 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1517842390; bh=mlFDnoWog8kylrLH53RROLzNuvDYx93hySF+9/lv4CA=; h=From:To:Date:Message-id:Subject:MIME-version:Content-type; b=wZXF1LX5tlne98sdYWFvkE0XGihnykPntTcmpblIQZOTW1XBaqe/o0hxz+L+1Gr8z E991Ds5FoMCU+thOwuqotwQgNZMwR2wwHcqzKIQ1qomV8Ku43cYjcJ9YnJLzJgMiJK 5qsTo/OULrTQAKcI7UmNUswKJhI2xwHO18/zQg6zixip/mY99qZ1cBzBU1H4X1rRCO xE8hPa0NeS4g7EKqxOP1Aw9PONBY2DkyBR5ZKkZJxwaL2fwBKD/kP1E3rjiV/bAKWw cZEkdU1EsdOpNnxGUNwotJx6xwBKgRm2ku02cYyoM1Vav78nb1DAq+DTa1sD/O60yt oSQ03rzkTixQw==

First it sounds like you need a ups.  Even if you get a generator you want a ups. Ot will keep rhibgs running while the generator spins up. Then you need a silence sensor.  The broadcast tools silence sentinel web is good and will email you if your audio goes silent.

Our streaming provider will email me if we lose our stream or it goes silent. Maybe you can see if christiannetcast can do that too. We use securenetsystems (highly recomended).

Otherwise you could use something like an inovonics 610 or the broadcast tools streaming sentinel to notify you of stream loss.

With the two sensors tou can know if your audio quit and rhTs why you have no stream or if the audio is still playing but your stream is down. Of course tou need some analog spot to monitor the audio so if it goes straight to the stream you may need to figure out where to get analog audio.