Re: crtech Digest 2 Feb 2018 18:41:02 -0000 Issue 15208
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: crtech Digest 2 Feb 2018 18:41:02 -0000 Issue 15208
From: Tim Madeira <Tim@wrgn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 15:04:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=AU0BTtN5mS+O4Cz5ApOGNJqE8lQ171JmEMl5eB1RhEk=; b=DLs18kha1u/h+Zh9vfa9yyRpeVC630mzMG9y3srjQEiEDkJZ3CtlCGpBdZ75ACwpob 1VYvD3/DLw4PlYUKborO22ziYQk+qd17CygI2gMCMkhMWk9hvgpaZ/QV1h30vtJ53QZ8 1ZZsvPE7MMf6H8S7Wd8eS3mjDZflXc6I97zDAL+WFypz/HZCf2UpKtORS+5BViIubq7E gmaHxyfaIihV1slY63LSy0OeRsBpoRzcRuKaf4VXi1gAxOFmj42CnImNwJeDSRvLBF+n SYl4rO5GdxoXJ8mFNQV9o2VRAZib+7tVD4odVy9586rZ8f4hdsZch3DwnnTMwrp4a2/z 9wCA==
Andy,

We went through a webinar through our state Association of broadcasting attorneys concerning the FCC Public Access file. One of the things the attorney said is essentially, "the licensee is responsible for all content in the public file." If the FCC information that has been put there by the FCC is incorrect, WE are responsible to correct it. If it's not there, WE are responsible to put it there. Basically, the FCC did us a favor by putting up the information they already have, but if that information is not correct or non-existent, we need to fill in the blanks.

Are we having fun yet?

Tim

Tim Madeira
General Manager