Re: why I like assembly
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: why I like assembly
From: Dave Land <dave@klvv.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:52:44 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=klvv-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8f+9O4JDc7zqBrZkKHevJquKTr/yZJpl9Wacq6jXmTU=; b=huxudRTab7FRcLIzJsrl6tpXHXpUruD3JaVe1wh9J9i8+5WFtUUvepwqXL1zxTl/Pm gAygIvxW45O4CpbqMcsdlPBFnRG4OAgEpNK43o9YXsr+Ulw3BSjoxyGxtBlZM9oBfo/y Rkp7Qnvldsn0nQj1K1iQ5n4TiVEzU1O0E2jgTYR1WJa90dTa+pTuVy847q6QZdQD2OCW JDqYf5EyhWiEh4XAcXHYHQvCUjXXSkKoT6KedKwyzGB3AgG0hiOAiwA6y3Y15oS9swwj ypdNNprrNoY6XqFqLVS3r9wcB1k5ljbbG8GCdai1hh0m0W+B6vz4XgDyT71r2OYRRmfA DZNQ==
Wow! Almost the same for me, IBM360 at OBU in the 70s then my first home computer was a Sinclair ZX80 with a Z80 and 1KB of RAM! Then on to VIC20s, C64s and the SX64 version of the C64 with built in COLOR monitor and DUAL floppies! Wrote a program in basic that kept a roster of ham club members and even sold a few copies of that at the ham fest to other hams! 20$ each. Those were the good ole days... (NOT!) I still have the ZX80.
Dave
KD5FX