Re: Project And Repair Request Software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Project And Repair Request Software
From: Mark McMillan <markmwecc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 07:56:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=u3iabcQW1m7g5KIMizDpjGVjSS0nq4X/h+h7VDVyfU4=; b=iCI7Fpw4gAc8i90hFrld6MdaOsFGX5ji2AIhqjdg0bH5cqW90jZeRqrcR7NH0aSJIs LCnxqwZp/RSwUu32m0MnhFdDDAW+m0fxdHAiKQ63NNik+QSDyHBswQjEZ/nCVShcKtZX zLzZp6oOVvoAvejRJivE/m7IOioY4U71iD5TLDpZUmLppNr+lq4SX7VwFYgzgaTTjKqE cauaAmtU0wN/wPxRKGxw+MSp8bcXB1f/9Z7WCodldoOgV8lnFaTd/EX2zun0N8jpoXas hGTXwpeGY2WS9DboVhP//QoQdYy5O0UBTEI5nQf7zMdSvYfpdgLqSVvGZ7c05rnP+MKO yCUw==
Hey Dave,

I'm using Asana too and it's definitely a workable solution for the no cost.  You can't set up an email forwarding system.  Where staff sends you email with specific subject "Tech Request" and then an email management rule to auto forward from your email to x@mail.asana.com which would then create a task for you.

For management reports... I'm not totally familiar but I thought Asana had some report options (or it might be on the new paid version) and what about the Dashboard view, could mgmt login to Asana and have a Dashboard that you set up for them to see progress on work?  You may have to create some general Projects or something to put it on the Dashboard.

Mark McMillan
Operations Manager
The Lighthouse WECC FM 89.3