Re: Project And Repair Request Software
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Project And Repair Request Software
From: "Marcos O'Rourke" <mo@kwve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:11:49 -0800
We use SherpaDesk that creates tickets. It'll also do asset management, sites, etc. And it integrates with our Google Apps (G Suite) domain.

--
Marcos O'Rourke, CBRE CBNE
Engineering

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 2:31 PM, Laverne Siemens <lsiemens@goldenwestradio.com> wrote:

We have a central IT team that looks after our 40+ stations.  We use Kace by Quest.  Any email to a central address automatically creates a ticket # and then will get assigned to a particular tech to handle it.  It also handles inventory and software installs.   Has been a big help in keeping us more organized and efficient.  I get a weekly report that gives me a list of all the

Laverne Siemens

Golden West Radio