RE: Project And Repair Request Software
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Project And Repair Request Software
From: "Laverne Siemens" <lsiemens@goldenwestradio.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 16:31:33 -0600 (CST)

We have a central IT team that looks after our 40+ stations.  We use Kace by Quest.  Any email to a central address automatically creates a ticket # and then will get assigned to a particular tech to handle it.  It also handles inventory and software installs.   Has been a big help in keeping us more organized and efficient.  I get a weekly report that gives me a list of all the

Laverne Siemens

Golden West Radio