Re: is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
From: Alex McKenzie <alex@kprd.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:10:50 -0600
I would suggest hosting an index.html page on that DomainEnEspanol.com that loads and immediately forwards to EnglishDomain.com/index.html#googletrans(es)

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
    <head>
        <script type="text/_javascript_">
            window.location.href = "http://EnglishDomain.com/index.html#googletrans(es)"
        </script>
        <title>Redirection EnglishDomain en Espanol</title>
    </head>
        <!-- Note: don't tell people to `click` the link, just tell them that it is a link. -->
        If you are not redirected automatically, follow this <a href='http://EnglishDomain.com/index.html#googletrans(es)'>EnglishDomain en Espanol</a>.
Everything in this that's in ITALICS is what you would change to your relevant information, save that as an HTML (index.html) and see what results you get when you upload it to the server that's hosting DomainEnEspanol.com. I'm not 100% that it will work with that Google command, but I really don't see why it wouldn't.

Best,
Alex

Alex McKenzie
Chief Engineer