Re: is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:29:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=SamcHD9HPRbU88gLzyEryaDPsXhYAQa0kPfDMWXax3w=; b=qRym4WItf11/y/O4ssRc4EtocgfbylG1rKoJgekEdNxcCVyYvkcHHRtT/EXilbvi2g nZuB/grgrMpbNCXjhqfwYOunn2yAjTjn2HB0R4GVd1WvwSvNjnzlAzijc+u44HxZ8jUi ZNjYRmierTsFc2lmW696rO79nC3+wZYeDDTP8giRgC4ADIyXDcCicnCQuY0aQO2KJmX5 OhRNEB5WNw9mnTZWp+pHAeU8UrLYqPjUm/XP9pnaUJf7u7J5C4TusvQB5O4T0/L40DFR eQvJjYFuv+3M/JXpFpOftaJsgW5q4wUcs5ueGortgEUVDVVf1eMilX0LKFIPSymwXL7G epMw==
I asked our guy over our ministry website because we have a selection at the top of the home page for choosing either English or Spanish and here's what he told me:

We actually create both the Spanish and English pages for our web site.  You will notice the Spanish ones are riogrande.edu/es and the English ones are riogrande.edu/en as we have an English branch and a Spanish branch.  This also allows us to have some differences in what we present in English or Spanish.  For example we do not have a Spanish page for Bibleville because we did not think it would be useful to someone who was not English speaking.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute