is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: is there a way to redirect one website or IP to another IP but have that in a different language
From: "Thomas Cottle" <Tom@Faithradio.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:46:41 -0500

I am trying to determine if there is a way to have a website like www.(Spanishwebsitename).com to a www.(englishwebsitename).com but have that forward also automatically translate the page to Spanish.  I already have added google translate to our website that allows people when the are looking for it can select a different language.  But I am hoping to have one that would load our page in Spanish.

I have found that when you add #googtrans(es)to the end of a url it does translate that website,  and stays active as you go through multiple pages.  However my web hosting service said that it was not able to redirect an IP  with that added tag.  Only the url.  Is there anyone that might have a suggestion, solution, or experience in this area.

Thank you

Tom Cottle

Operations Director

Faith Radio Network, WFRF