Re: Headphone Jack Mount
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Headphone Jack Mount
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 21:17:39 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
So you’ve already looked at StudioHub?

Mike Shane
Omaha

On Jan 9, 2018, at 12:50, Steve Tuzeneu <stuzeneu@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Guys:

I'm looking for a small box or "L" shaped bracket to mount to studio furniture.  The box or "L" bracket has to have the stereo female jack already mounted and come with a volume control. I have a small amplifier to drive the two headsets that will be used in the studio. It does not have to be powered, but it could be it the price is right.

I went to a dealer's website and they want big money for something like that.

I want something that looks professional without a professional price.

Thanks for your thoughts.

--
Steve Tuzeneu,  CBT
Network Staff Engineer