Re: Public Inspection File question
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Public Inspection File question
From: Jim McDermott <jim@spiritfm.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 12:00:27 -0600
On 1/9/2018 11:25 AM, Keith wrote:

I was looking at the ‘Donor List for NCE’s’ requirements…and it looks like the only donors you need to list in your public files are the ones that have sponsored a ‘specific’ program that you aired.

Is it correct to say that we DO NOT have to keep a list of other donors that support the station?

Keith

Keith, that is the way I have always interpreted that rule. I have a list each year of only specific program sponsors
--
Jim McDermott
President, Lake Area Educ Broadcasting

Lake of the Ozarks, MO
www.spiritfm.org -- www.pulsechannel.org
Follow-Ups: RE: Public Inspection File question
("Keith" <keith@kmocfm.com>, 9 Jan 2018 18:02:31 -0000)