Public Inspection File question
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Public Inspection File question
From: "Keith" <keith@kmocfm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 11:25:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kmocfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:thread-index :content-language; bh=+3pHl5gj+8Lq7sRFbI6NiwPTSRCKd7YYoarJ+Mo1+Hs=; b=wyqwuRg1y3/Nc6p2cbjREELjkAUx33h9V1Uzxxzu7xjE4aSGPQ3vZ4wBaADJlUUso3 HVdDbNd0MFrSRaOIXaoY3cgiA/DcHxsa6Pcz1swX3QgFIozCjp63ZqbH8K1GIElYzPau vaq48gMLWhmLgNku07d8na6b2WaK++VpfaFK6m0PepfziUAWe8daO6ElL7EYuwfbGUmo 8ZGEDWFAcbgigMLjaSwpcX4NN/D6w1ckfR3YERiHF1sd5C6lPqBJVNFcRhf2ow2VRKKV mAddjXKjqVuLREWSNlNAcRz3AduPYPZ5gSS6d9UzySQTq+0ivCSgPDwGhzAZSo15hYmS BwDQ==

I was looking at the ‘Donor List for NCE’s’ requirements…and it looks like the only donors you need to list in your public files are the ones that have sponsored a ‘specific’ program that you aired.

Is it correct to say that we DO NOT have to keep a list of other donors that support the station?

Keith