RE: Public Inspection File
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Public Inspection File
From: Jack Epperson <Jack.Epperson@alphamediausa.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 15:05:39 +0000

Early in this new venture the FCC Website ‘disappeared’ a lot of information and thus you had to start over. I am not responsible for uploading any of the new reports etc. but I do cross check those who do and verify that they are showing. I do that by using the Snipping Tool to capture the page showing the file with the date and time when it was posted and then pasting it into the message replying to the person who posted it that I have verified it ‘still’ exists online.

Document and verify or pay the price for Data Happens!

Jack Epperson

Chief Engineer
Alpha Media- Aurora, IL
Matrix Broadcasting- Crystal Lake, IL

WERV, WFXF, WZSR

SBE  CBRE  CBNT, GROL

SBECertifiedLogo2015_sm

"Old engineers don’t die, they dielectric."