Re: Public File Spreadsheet?
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Public File Spreadsheet?
From: <harlanreinders@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:36:18 -0600
Tom,

Am I wrong or right, but is a non-commercial station required to post on the internet their Public File? If so, what is the deadline?

Harlan Reinders
WHEM (FM)
Eau Claire, WI

(715)  838-9595, off
reinders@whem.com

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Bosscher
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 4:07 PM
To: cRTech
Subject: Re: [CRTech] Public File Spreadsheet?

I'm not sure if you really need a checklist for the FCC Online PIF.

I'm just finishing ours, and as a non-com, I think the only thing I've
had to upload is the quarterly Issues and Programs.  For being a federal
site, it is not too bad.

There is a different way to log in. Using your main FRN and password,
you have to get to a site that will give you a different number and
password per station.  Then log in with those.

With regard to the Issues and Programs, simply go to that area and make
a sub-directory, if you wish, for each year, starting with when your
license was last renewed. The site will accept PDF or word docs. Rather
cool.

Now, Before I push the "Commit to the Universe forever" button, I will
have our FCC attorney check it all out for me.

The FCC themselves fills out a lot of the information for you. If you
are a commercial station, there will be other concerns.

Tom Bosscher