Re: BSI Automation upgrades
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: BSI Automation upgrades
From: Andy Larsen <andy@whwl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:42:33 -0500
Thanks, Paul...it certainly looks like that would work. I never knew that was there, since it isn't mentioned in the serial section. Good to know for future reference as well. I like the solution I have now, since this would involve a good deal of reprogramming, but it looks like it would work if we needed.

Andy