Re: prayer request: needs prayers for my girlfriend and her mom
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: prayer request: needs prayers for my girlfriend and her mom
From: "Schmitke, Gregory I" <GISchmitke@unwsp.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 01:39:15 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Pray'n with ya

From: Robert Chrysafis <kc8gpd@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 1:34:59 PM
To: CRTech

Hi Group,

my girlfriend is flying out to Puerto Rico today to visit her mom whose
health is failing while she still can. I don't think she fully
understands what she will be walking into down there 3 months post
hurricane maria.

i ask that everyone pray for her safety while she is down there and for
her safe return and pray for her mom whose health is failing.

my girlfriends name is maria elisa santiago. i never met her mom or know
her moms name.

i'm going to worry and lose sleep for the whole week she is visiting there.

Thanks,

Rob in Denver